Friday, October 2, 2009

Why Do We Fail

Many People fail where as some people achieves highest degree of success?


Why? This is a Big Question

Let’s look on this subject today.
As per my experience, people who fails they don’t have any goal.

Goal is most important thing in life, Without Goal I guess there is no life, what is Goal; Goal according to me is Destination, where you want to Reach. Like you travelling, for example let’s say you are travelling from point A and you want to go to Point B, So point B is your Goal, Now Until you don’t know your destination, how could your journey begin. So many people fails because they don’t even know what is their Goal in life. In my journey of life I happen to meet many people, and most of the people are living life blindly, not knowing why they are living, just getup early in the morning, work, feed family and self, is that the life? Achievers are the people who lived for some extra ordinary goal then an ordinary person, how many people do you remember who have achieved something, or who became most successful. Now here I am giving you one exercise, please do it for yourself, I will write in next blog what you need to do with that. Take a paper and a pen, write down name of the people who according to you are highly successful, along with that don’t forget to mention your opinion, why you think they are successful.

So see you in next blog.. I am sure you want to know the success mantra, so keep reading my blog. I will surely guide you with what ever I have experienced or learned.

No comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template